Set up and align multiple cameras
With multiple charts and a spherical illuminator, this kit is a suitable solution to set up and align multiple cameras.
The TE259 is an OECF chart with horizontal gray scales, ideal for the analysis of gamma (OECF) using a waveform monitor. The color rendition chart TE226 allows analyzing and controlling of the color reproduction.
A visual resolution assessment or an analysis performed with a waveform monitor is possible with the regular line structures of the TE225 test chart.
Last but not least, the multipurpose TE167 chart is part of the package to address several remaining aspects including the geometric performance of the system.
The Starter Kit - Broadcast consists of:
- LE6-100* - Spherical illuminator
- TE167 - HDTV universal chart size D280
- TE225 - HDTV resolution chart size D280
- TE226 - HDTV color rendition chart size D280
- TE259 - OECF noise chart 20 steps - contrast 10000:1 size D280
*LE7 upgrade available (pricing will change)