Upcoming chart releases
Expanding the TE42 multipurose chart series
Coming next month, we will be releasing TE42-LL UW and TE42-LL 2AR. The UW (ultra-wide) version uses tartan targets to ensure that the frequency patterns don’t change when measuring the resolution of ultra-wide camera systems. The 2AR (2 aspect ratios) version combines 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios in one chart. Stay tuned for more information coming soon.
An active radar retroreflector
Our latest product, KORK, is an active radar reflector with an optical marker at its center for aligning visual cameras and radar systems.
- Precise spatial alignment of radar and camera sensors
- Verify sensor alignment (e.g., for online algorithms)
- A visible radar cross-section over a large angular range
- Reflection center and optical marker on the same plane
- A frequency range of 76 – 81 GHz
- Includes a LIDAR retroreflector
KORK's versatile design allows it to be easily integrated into a test lab or a production line. It is very beneficial for sensor development and EoL testing.
Adaptive White Technology
An alternative to fluorescent tubes
While AW technology does not offer as many possibilities as iQ-LED technology, it provides an advanced alternative to fluorescent tubes. You can now select different correlated color temperatures (CCT) instead of a single color temperature with fluorescent tubes. It is an excellent option for new test labs. AW technology offers many advantages, such as:
- Adjustable brightness and color temperature (CCT)
- Excellent illumination uniformity
- 25 pre-defined configurable presets
- CRI > 90 and ≥ 95 versions
- Horizontal and vertical user interface versions
- Superior power distribution vs. fluorescent tubes
- Available in our lightSTUDIO and soon to be in our iQ-Flatlights
V1.8.2 is available for download
This latest version includes improvements to the UTT chart analysis and improvements to the ROI positioning for color and OECF patches in corresponding charts. In addition, we have improved the detection and measurement of some charts, particularly slanted edge charts.
GEOCAL software update
V1.4.0 is available for download
We have improved the precision and stability of the parameter estimation, resulting in better RMSE (root mean squared error) values. New features include a radius filter for detected grid points and additional configuration parameters for more flexibility in parameter estimation and improving the usability of the configuration for the different models.